You can make purchases with cash. We kindly request you to get familiar with purchase, to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the items are not faulty and defective, to inspect for damage or shortfall on delivery in the presence of courier and only then make payments for the item.
2. Bank transfer
You can pay for the items with Visa and MasterCard. In this case simply add items to the shopping cart, enter the amount to pay, select the payment method you wish to use and click the button "Pay"
If you select to pay with plastic card, you can process payment once you've finished shopping and place an order. To select the payment by a bank card, press "Payment by bank card" button. Then the system will direct you to an authentication page on their bank's website. Here you have to enter bank card data, initiate its authorization and then come back to our store by clicking button "Go back to the store"
After you complete the order our manager contacts you to specify order details.
3. Payment rules
We accept the following payment cards: VISA Inc, MasterCard WorldWide, Mir.
If you buying things online and want to use a bank card for online purchases, please choose "Bank card" as your preferred payment method.
Once you have entered your bank card details during an online purchase, you will be directed to the webpage of your bank page. Here you have to enter your bank card details:
- Type of card
- Card number
- The expiration date (you'll often find it embossed on the front of your card, under your account number and above your name)
- The cardholder name (in the Latin-script alphabet)
- CVC2/CVV2 code
If your card is supported 3D-Secure, you will be automatically directed to the website of the card-issuing bank to authorize the transaction. Information about rules and methods of additional identification you can get in the card-issuing bank.
Online transaction safety is guaranteed by international certificate of compliance with PCI DSS. Merchants and banks are using TSL protocol to hide sensitive data being transferred from third parties. Bank card safety tips and measures:
- keep your bank cards safe as you keep your money safe. Do not forget cards in the car, shops, restaurant, etc.
- never give out your bank card details, including your credit card number, over the phone
- Always have your card issuer's phone number available in case your card is lost or stolen. Report the loss or theft of the card immediately and before any unauthorized charges are made.
- Enter card details only when you buy something. Never share your card details with anyone.
Dear clients. Please, be informed that refunds can be sent back only to the original payment method used in a charge. If you bought the item with a bank card, you'll get reimbursed in the form of a bank card refund.
Individual entrepreneur Sulyanova N.V., Tax ID 860407683833
101000, Moscow city, Luchnikov pereulok, 4c2